[Main substances] Soy wax, fragrances(Trimethylcyclopentenyl Dimethylisopentenol, etc), [Allergic substance] Hydroxycitronellal, coumarin, limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
How to use
(1) Always cut the wick shorter than 5mm. (Long wicks are the main cause of soot.)
(2) It is recommended to use the candle long enough for its top to melt uniformly. (If the time is too short, only the middle part may melt and tunneling may occur.)
(1) Be careful not to drop the product.
(2) Use a candle holder that does not burn.
(3) keep it out of reach of children.
(4) Do not expose it to direct sunlight, heat, or firearms.
(5) Avoid using it for a long time and going out while leaving it on.
(6) Avoid using it in places or close to objects that are at risk of fire.
(7) Use the candle on a flat surface, not on a slanted surface.
(8) Stop using scented wax if it remains less than 1cm as there is a risk of fire.
(9) Do not touch the container while the candle is burning as it is hot.
(10) People with sensitive or damaged skin should be careful not to touch the product for a long time.
(11) Please ventilate sufficiently when using in an enclosed space.
* If the cement container is stained with liquid that may be migrated, wipe it lightly with a wet tissue. (If you rub it hard, the color may smear.)
(1) If skin irritation or red spots appear, consult a doctor for medical action.
(2) If the contents come into contact with your eyes or skin, wash them away with clean water, and consult a doctor if there is any problem.
(3) If swallowed, spit it out immediately, wash your mouth, and see a doctor immediately.
SEJONG ENTERPRIISE CO. LTD.