Main substances: Soy wax, fragrance (trimethylcyclopentenyldimethylisopenthenol, etc.)
Allergic substances: Hydroxycitronelal, coumarin, limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, alpha-isomethyliononeone, etc.
Other substances: 1,3,4,6,7,8-hexahydro-4,6,6,7,8,8-hexamethylcyclopenta [g]-2-benzopyran
How to use
(1) Always cut the wick shorter than 5mm. (Long wicks are the main cause of soot.)
(2) It is recommended to use the candle long enough for its top to melt uniformly. (If the time is too short, only the middle part may melt and tunneling may occur.)
1. Be careful not to drop the product.
2. Use a candle holder that does not burn.
3. keep it out of reach of children.
4. Do not expose it to direct sunlight, heat, or firearms.
5. Avoid using it for a long time and going out while leaving it on.
6. Avoid using it in places or close to objects that are at risk of fire.
7. Use the candle on a flat surface, not on a slanted surface.
8. Stop using scented wax if it remains less than 1cm as there is a risk of fire.
9. Do not touch the container while the candle is burning as it is hot.
10. People with sensitive or damaged skin should be careful not to touch the product for a long time.
11. Please ventilate sufficiently when using in an enclosed space.
12. *If a liquid that may smear is on a concrete container, wipe it lightly with a wet tissue. (If you rub it hard, the color may come off.)
13. * Due to the nature of the container (concrete) material, the surface may not be smooth, and even the same product may have a slight difference in shape and color. Rest assured it's not defective. You can use it with confidence.
Sejong Enterprise Co., Ltd.